PointlessDoovid

Is the Murder Server back?

Hey there! It sure has been awhile since I've been here.
Today I noticed that the murder server might be back.
However it is locked with a password, so I am unable to confirm or deny that it is.
If anyone knows the password, I'd like to revisit this old classic.

5d240931aac1a_Murder(1).thumb.png.3afd5e5d6682f5238c86e8c941805289.png

There is currently a Murder Server under development, though before I can confirm that everything is OK with it, I cannot remove the password.

This is because I am personally hosting this server locally on some older server hardware I bought myself, and I want to determine its impact on my own network before I open it to the public.

If the impact turns out to be drastic, I wouldn't be able to keep hosting it here.

I didn't make any announcement because I didn't want to get hopes up in the case that it wouldn't work out.

fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png