Sign in to follow this  
❤ nattlesnake

Pet Thread

I'd like to get the forums more active, so why not introduce a nice pet thread so people like me can show off their pets ❤ those who have me on snapchat already know that every pet I've had is pretty much my life.

Currently I own a siamese/tabby cat mix named Sapphire. She's 5 years old with pretty blue eyes and a pretty cool face. When we saw her during a Petco adoption day, we couldn't resist. If you hear me crying out in pain, it's more than likely that she's clawing the crap out of my legs because she has separation anxiety from changing homes so often before we adopted her. 

fqZHT6v.jpg?1

Next I have a 4 month old puppy named Blanca, a full white siberian husky with one blue eye and one grey eye. We got her after my childhood dog passed away a few months ago. She's super energetic, and you'll more than likely hear her barking at me in my background. She's a goof ball, and makes really weird noises when you pet right behind her ears. 

C3GBUad.jpg

One of my doodles ❤     yjaA5Iz.png      b_560x95.png

After being yelled at to put some pictures in this thread, I present to you...MY PETS

First I'll start off with my dog, she's a German Shepard/Sheep dog mix named Misty. She's really shy but once she feels comfortable around you she is very energetic and playful. We got her and her sister when they were 3 years old from a dog pound when I was about 9. My parents originally wanted me to get a pet so I could play with something besides my baby brother and I picked out Misty's sister who I later named Lady(i wasn't creative with names then and i'm still not now i'm sorry). I was told both dogs in the cage were sisters and I didn't want to take them apart so I begged my parents to let me get both of them. The two of them were abused when they were younger and I was the only person they ever really approached in the house, so I've been the one that always takes care of them and I have ever since. Unfortunately Lady passed away when I was younger so I don't have any pictures of her grown up with Misty, but I have one my parents took when they were pups. She is 14 years old now.

old doggies-min.JPG147kb.JPG

Next, I have a black Bombay/Maine Coon mix named Smoke, I got him from a Petsmart adoption center when he was a 6 month old kitten. He is the devil incarnate inside an animal. He steals your food, he chews and breaks everything valuable in your life and really hates shoes. He is EXTREMELY playful and energetic, like, this little shit will turn you and everything you own into a jungle gym. Although he can be a pain, he can be very sweet and loveable at the same time. He is very small but has the heart of a lion and I'm the only one in the house he loves to get extremely aggressive and playful with which is partly fun and cute but slightly terrifying when I could be leaving the bathroom and have a cat just leap at me from the dark. He's learned how to open doors, trashcans and drawers so I consider him to be pretty damn smart too. He also just loves to pick on my dog Misty so I'm always having to make sure they're both always in check.

148kb.JPG

Lastly I have a Siamese cat named Chloe. I got her along with Smoke since they were in the cages next to each other playing both times when I went to check animals out. They seemed like good pals and I didn't want to separate them. Chloe is really shy and reserved, if she wants attention you'll be able to tell, otherwise she hides somewhere away from everyone. Both Smoke and Chloe play fight and bully each other all the time but at the same time can be best buddies whenever and its really cute.

137kb.JPG

ARE YOU HAPPY NAT