Welcome to FuZion Gaming™

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Phudgel

Rise in Spam Accounts   08/04/2019

Due to a rise in spam accounts, all new posts and replies must be manually approved.   Please contact me for more information.   Thank you for your understanding,   Phudgel
VenomusDragon

[Denied] VenomusDragons Staff App

First Name: Logan

Steam Name: VenomusDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110346455
Find it here: http://steamidfinder.com

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Age (Have to be 14 or older, there are exceptions, contact high staff for information): 14

How many hours do you have on the server you are applying on?: 11 Hours Plus staff experience

Why do you want to be staff on our server?: To enforce the rules of no RDMing and the rules just in general

How could you help us from being a staff on our server?: I would stop rdmers, mic spammers, threats, ect

Do you have prior administrative experience? If so, what server and rank?: Yes I own my own server, and was Admin on Apostacy Gaming (Shut Down)

List atleast 5 ULX commands: !gag|!kick|!warn|!ban|!slay|!slaynr|!rslaynr

How many days can you be on the server? Everyday

Most important rule of the server and why?: I think the most important on the server is to respect each other and to have fun

Who's more important, the staff or the players?: I would say both because staff and players combined make the server a better place and a good server to play on

What is RDM?: RDM is Random Death Match. RDM is when you kill someone or attempt to kill someone for no reason.

What is Ghosting?: Ghosting is when you tell another person who the T is in another 3rd party software.

Do you understand that if you are caught lying on your application or advertising your application you will be instantly denied and you will have to wait 1 full week before applying again?: Yes

Extra information about yourself? (OPTIONAL): I love helping people out!

I saw you on almost all day yesterday but I don't think that's enough to apply for staff. I think you need to have at least 48 hours until applying for a staff position. Neutral.

Ive see you on twcie and not for very long each time Im, Neutral until I see more hours.

-1 barely understands the basic rules of ttt, today he was asking how to get karma back up. If you dont understand the entire game there is no way you should be staff yet 

-1/Neutral

I've never seen you before (or don't recall at least) other than the time I saw you farming hours sitting AFK on the server all morning. I don't really know if you understand how things work if I have people telling me you don't know how to punish someone correctly or just simple game mechanics like karma. I suggest spending more time on the server and demonstrating everything you put in your application and understanding everything about the game, the basics at least, otherwise I'd have to generally say no to giving you a staff position.

Declined due to lack of required +1's, and I would like you to get a little more TTT experience beforehand.

Closed.