Sign in to follow this  
❤ nattlesnake

How many states have you traveled to?

I'm currently planning a trip up to New York and I was wondering what states everyone has been to in their lifetime. I know some people are boring and have never traveled out of state before, but thats quite the opposite for me. I vacation in New York every summer with my aunt for a week or two, depending on everyone's summer schedule. As for other states, I have visited:

Florida

Pennsylvania

Maryland

Virginia

Michigan

New Jersey

Oregon

California *I used to live there*

Nevada

Utah 

and Colorado

Out of all of them, besides New York, Michigan is probably my favorite. It comes along with a lot of good memories, but I'm sad to say that I've only visited there once but I honestly can't wait to plan another trip.

One of my doodles ❤     yjaA5Iz.png      b_560x95.png

I live in cali but I've been to Nevada. I went to Idaho for a track meet, I'm going again in February (It's a horrible experience full of Trump supporters). 

3VBO9wq.gif   

Swiggity Swoogty CominFor That Booty

Ok, let me see...

Michigan (my home sweet home)

Ohio

West Virginia

Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Tennessee

Kentucky

Indiana

Illinois

Missouri

Kansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

Iowa

I think that's it. For now.

fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png

8 hours ago, ❤ nattlesnake said:

I'm currently planning a trip up to New York and I was wondering what states everyone has been to in their lifetime. I know some people are boring and have never traveled out of state before, but thats quite the opposite for me. I vacation in New York every summer with my aunt for a week or two, depending on everyone's summer schedule. As for other states, I have visited:

Florida

Pennsylvania

Maryland

Virginia

Michigan

New Jersey

Oregon

California *I used to live there*

Nevada

Utah 

and Colorado

Out of all of them, besides New York, Michigan is probably my favorite. It comes along with a lot of good memories, but I'm sad to say that I've only visited there once but I honestly can't wait to plan another trip.

Where in New York?

Blue%2BSignature.png

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have." - Bob Marley

4 hours ago, Phudgel said:

Ok, let me see...

Michigan (my home sweet home)

Ohio

West Virginia

Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Tennessee

Kentucky

Indiana

Illinois

Missouri

Kansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

Iowa

I think that's it. For now.

I can't count this amount of states with both hands. How often do you travel?

Also, no utah? :46_confounded:

15 minutes ago, Metalface said:

I can't count this amount of states with both hands. How often do you travel?

Also, no utah? :46_confounded:

That's right, no Utah. We didn't go that far west; we never crossed the Rockies.

As for how often, not super often. When we do though, we go on big trips. We've only started really travelling in the past 5 or so years, we couldn't really go before because we couldn't take our dogs, and we didn't want to leave them with a kennel. We didn't have anyone who would be able to watch them.

fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png