Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
❤ nattlesnake

How many states have you traveled to?

Recommended Posts

I'm currently planning a trip up to New York and I was wondering what states everyone has been to in their lifetime. I know some people are boring and have never traveled out of state before, but thats quite the opposite for me. I vacation in New York every summer with my aunt for a week or two, depending on everyone's summer schedule. As for other states, I have visited:

Florida

Pennsylvania

Maryland

Virginia

Michigan

New Jersey

Oregon

California *I used to live there*

Nevada

Utah 

and Colorado

 

Out of all of them, besides New York, Michigan is probably my favorite. It comes along with a lot of good memories, but I'm sad to say that I've only visited there once but I honestly can't wait to plan another trip.


One of my doodles ❤     yjaA5Iz.png      b_560x95.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in cali but I've been to Nevada. I went to Idaho for a track meet, I'm going again in February (It's a horrible experience full of Trump supporters). 


3VBO9wq.gif   

Swiggity Swoogty CominFor That Booty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, let me see...

 

Michigan (my home sweet home)

Ohio

West Virginia

Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Tennessee

Kentucky

Indiana

Illinois

Missouri

Kansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

Iowa

 

I think that's it. For now.


fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ❤ nattlesnake said:

I'm currently planning a trip up to New York and I was wondering what states everyone has been to in their lifetime. I know some people are boring and have never traveled out of state before, but thats quite the opposite for me. I vacation in New York every summer with my aunt for a week or two, depending on everyone's summer schedule. As for other states, I have visited:

Florida

Pennsylvania

Maryland

Virginia

Michigan

New Jersey

Oregon

California *I used to live there*

Nevada

Utah 

and Colorado

 

Out of all of them, besides New York, Michigan is probably my favorite. It comes along with a lot of good memories, but I'm sad to say that I've only visited there once but I honestly can't wait to plan another trip.

Where in New York?


Blue%2BSignature.png

 

 "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have." - Bob Marley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Phudgel said:

Ok, let me see...

 

Michigan (my home sweet home)

Ohio

West Virginia

Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Alabama

Tennessee

Kentucky

Indiana

Illinois

Missouri

Kansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

Iowa

 

I think that's it. For now.

I can't count this amount of states with both hands. How often do you travel?

 

Also, no utah? :46_confounded:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Metalface said:

I can't count this amount of states with both hands. How often do you travel?

 

Also, no utah? :46_confounded:

 

That's right, no Utah. We didn't go that far west; we never crossed the Rockies.

 

As for how often, not super often. When we do though, we go on big trips. We've only started really travelling in the past 5 or so years, we couldn't really go before because we couldn't take our dogs, and we didn't want to leave them with a kennel. We didn't have anyone who would be able to watch them.


fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About FuZion Gaming™

FuZion Gaming™ was founded in August of 2013. We strive to provide a comfortable gaming environment for all people, creating a close-knit community full of diversity. We are proud to be comprised of the best players and administrators throughout Garry's Mod. FuZion Gaming™ offers access to many resources available to all players, we welcome you to FuZion Gaming™ and hope you enjoy your stay!

Popular Links

×
×
  • Create New...