Welcome to FuZion Gaming™

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Metalface

More Music

So I've been checking out all those bands you guys sent me, and they're all great bands. Some in particular stood out to me: Justice, EDEN, Conquer Divide, blessthefall, and surprisingly I like a rapper this year (Logic). Thanks! I'll be sure to download some of their music. While exploring even more I found a great band called I see stars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh5p2GwLvvQ  They call the music Hardcore Electro or something. 

Also, I know this is a hard question, but what are some of your all-time favorite songs?

I know you're sick of music questions

20 hours ago, Metalface said:

I know you're sick of music questions

I could talk about music for ages man don't worry, but a song stuck in my head at the moment is Fire Away(feat Danyka Nadeau) by Fractal. (its dubstep)

Some of my favorite songs though are heavy drum and bass songs or really melodic drum and bass songs, with heavy beats or just a high bpm. My 2 favorite artists for either of those are Muzzy(heavy) and Feint(melodic) but there are some others good artists for that too. Some of my favorite songs from Muzzy are The Phantom, Lost Metropolis, Play(feat. UK:ID), Children of Hell, Crescendo(feat. MYLK) and Back To You VIP version. My favorites from Feint are Promises, Time Bomb(feat. Veela), We Won't Be Alone(feat. Laura Brehm), Words(feat. Laura Brehm), Take It In(feat. Koven), Atlas(the first song he ever made), Horizons and Always Here. Again, Muzzy is usually heavier and Feint is more peacful and melodic, but they both sit around 165-180bpm.

On 1/10/2017 at 5:12 PM, Mike said:

I could talk about music for ages man don't worry, but a song stuck in my head at the moment is Fire Away(feat Danyka Nadeau) by Fractal. (its dubstep)

Some of my favorite songs though are heavy drum and bass songs or really melodic drum and bass songs, with heavy beats or just a high bpm. My 2 favorite artists for either of those are Muzzy(heavy) and Feint(melodic) but there are some others good artists for that too. Some of my favorite songs from Muzzy are The Phantom, Lost Metropolis, Play(feat. UK:ID), Children of Hell, Crescendo(feat. MYLK) and Back To You VIP version. My favorites from Feint are Promises, Time Bomb(feat. Veela), We Won't Be Alone(feat. Laura Brehm), Words(feat. Laura Brehm), Take It In(feat. Koven), Atlas(the first song he ever made), Horizons and Always Here. Again, Muzzy is usually heavier and Feint is more peacful and melodic, but they both sit around 165-180bpm.

i remember when you sent me like 999 pages of songs

Little bit late to this thread but my favorite music is '80s style electric rock. Bands like Gunship, Trevor Something, Timecop1983, Lazerhawk(the ones who did the blood dragon soundtrack), etc. Also Mac Demarco is a god and I can't wait for his new album 5/5.

Edit: Almost forgot, Turbonegro is a great punk band, also Dropkick Murphy's, Radio Moscow(not punk but still), and Reel Big Fish.

Linger by cranberries, tongue tied by group love and some other songs i don't remember cause short term

Not really short term I'm just to lazy to put the rest.