Welcome to FuZion Gaming™

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Phudgel

Rise in Spam Accounts   08/04/2019

Due to a rise in spam accounts, all new posts and replies must be manually approved.   Please contact me for more information.   Thank you for your understanding,   Phudgel
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IMAWPTISTIC

Ban protest

Your name: Cameron

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:54658012

Date/Time of incident:
1/9/2017

Admin that banned you:
Silent_killer
Reason:
Ghosting

Your explanation of what happened:
no ghosting?
who was i ghosting with in the first place and why am i banned?

Extra info:

After hearing reports between you and Darblyh, staff had got on hidden accounts and noticed that whenever you died, even though Darblyh was no where around and could not see the body, he was immediately calling out the killer.

We had tested this multiple times, and concluded that there was no way Darblyh could have known who the killer was without the use of third party programs.

Closed.