Metalface

TTT Server gone?

Okay, so what I've been hearing is that it's gone. The TTT server has been shutdown. Last month we got over 150 dollars in donation money to keep the server going, and all that money went to Overload. Well 3 weeks ago him and the server disappeared. He just stole a lot of money, and cut ties with everyone. I'm angry about this, and other people are too.

Yeah, sadly Overload broke ties without contacting any of any of us and shut down the server in his own will, seeming to keep the donation money intended to keep the server running for himself.

Some people cannot be trusted, and I am sad to see that a person like that would enter our community.

I intend to keep trying to get a hold of Overload, but I do not think much will come of it.

fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png

15 hours ago, Phudgel said:

Yeah, sadly Overload broke ties without contacting any of any of us and shut down the server in his own will, seeming to keep the donation money intended to keep the server running for himself.

Some people cannot be trusted, and I am sad to see that a person like that would enter our community.

I intend to keep trying to get a hold of Overload, but I do not think much will come of it.

Did he blocked you on steam?

angry-cat-fuck-this_2gif.gif

Does blue know about this as well? I didn't see him on the last few days 

3 minutes ago, Phudgel said:

No, not yet at least.

He just seems to be ignoring my attempts of contacting him.

1 minute ago, Death said:

Does blue know about this as well? I didn't see him on the last few days 

I haven't been able to talk with him recently, but I'm sure he knows about it by now.

fuzionga.png

1CuVGuZeJu.png

3 hours ago, Metalface said:

We gotta get another server going soon. These forums are slowly dying. I still didn't get my 100,000 points ;-;

Tbh, I dont see a light of hope of it coming back this time. That's my opinion.